Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One year today and recovery!


It's hard to believe but we got to meet our precious Taylor one year ago today!! His official 'forever family' day is the 5th but today marks one year that we have had Taylor with us!! We just feel like we are the luckiest parents in the world to have this little guy be our son. He is the sweetest, kindest, funniest and not to mention cutest little guy! I am not sure how much we will be celebrating as Taylor had surgery yesterday. It was definately a rough day for Taylor. His surgery was for a urological issue and the poor thing has 4 incisions. Today he is much improved over yesterday but very sore and very slow moving. We were at the hospital for 9.5 hours and then drove 1.5 hours home. Then last night Taylor didn't sleep well and so me and him stayed in the living room and I think we were awake every 20-30 minutes trying to get him more comfortable. Today he is definately showing improvements. He's our tough little man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Happy family day. I remember your travel like it was my own! I followed your every word. Kisses to Taylor and we hope he is up and running again soon!

Barbie said...

I am glad to hear that Taylor is recovering ok. Oh, the pain they must go through. I will be praying for him.

Congratulations on ONE YEAR as a family of three!! What a blessing.