Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Care package #2 and PICTURES!!


The care package above, includes a doll, cookies, blanket and letter.
And here is Miss Rachel with, I am assuming, her nanny.


Chinese New Year is coming up, I believe on the 26th, so we thought this was a good time to send Rachel a care package. I used Ann at http://www.readthreadchina.com/ and we ordered on Saturday and this morning I received 2 new pictures of Rachel, a picture of the carepackage and updated info on height and weight. That is awesome....and fast!! She is little, at 23 lbs and 31 inches tall, of course you wouldn't know it with all these layers she has on:)
Basically all we are waiting on at this point is TA(Travel Approval). So please pray that we are able to get the TA in time to travel on spring break. If we get it the week of spring break we will wait until May...and that will be a hard wait....but worth it

1 comment:

~Tara~ said...

That is wonderful. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. I have been praying for you guys and I will continue to pray that you get your TA. Hope all is going well. In christian Love, ~Tara~