Tuesday, July 6, 2010

lil bros wedding

above, my sis and her husband Bill at the reception
and below, Traci and her 2, Hunter and Trey
below, my lil brother Neill and his girlfriend



The beautiful couple, Patrick and Sallie

my dad and stepmom Ginger


Rachel, James, me and Taylor



Taylor's self picture


at rehearsal dinner
on the way to Fayetteville, AR for the wedding





We spent 3 nights, 3 different hotels trying to break up the drive for the kiddo's, well especially one kiddo in particular (uh-hmmm Taylor). The wedding was beautiful and I have to say my lil bro did good. We wish them nothing but the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Your kiddos are more beautiful every time I see them. Don't you just love Fayetteville? Is that Pratt place? If you're ever in the central part of Arkansas, let me know. I'd love to meet you in person. Suzy, another HFS family member, who remembers when you were reviewing Rachel's file.

Debbie Sauer said...

Love the pictures. The kids are changing so much. Blessings.

Jennifer said...

Hi Suzy, don't know if you will read this but it was at the North Forty. It was a great setting for a reception. I do remember you!! I don't think I have your email any more but do remember you sharing lots of great info.