Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cutting a rug...



Taylor found a old VHS tape of the Olsen twins that is about 30 minutes long and it is them singing in different little skits. The Olsen twins couldn't have been 7 or 8 years old. Taylor loves it and he acts out and dances along with them. There is one skit where they where little caps side ways along with sunglasses. It is too cute to watch.


Taylor is doing great. We had his follow up with the urologist this week and we have his next and hopefully last surgery scheduled for June 11th. I think 4 surgeries in a year and half is enough for our little guy. But really we are so lucky!! Taylor is a healthy little guy and he bounces back so quickly from surgery and takes it all in stride. When we go up to Vanderbilt Children's and see children with chronic illnesses you realize how lucky you are.


We have started talking and might I repeat TALKING about #2 (kid #2). We are hoping to start looking in about 7 or 8 months and by October be matched with our new son or daughter and then travel by next summer. I know it sounds so far away, but it does take a lot of planning financially and otherwise, and my sister and her entire family will be going this time so traveling in the summer will be great for all of us. Taylor will be almost 5 at that time and I think he will travel better at that age than he would right now. Anyway, I know it's early, but we are excited to even know that it is in sight and we are excited to have a plan to make it happen. You know me, I'm a planner!!!!!


No comments: