Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's on my mind






Someone else with the same dates as ours got their TA yesterday....but not us....not yet! I am really hoping this week. Taylor and I went to Wal-mart tonight for our weekly stuff and as you can see from the pics I picked up just a 'few' things for our China trip. I think it's easier on my pocket book if I don't do it all at once. Oh yeah and that little green dress, well it was just cute!! The little doll set looked like something easy to pack for baby sister and you can see it didn't take Taylor long to want to play with it.

2 comments:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

I truly can't wait for you to get your baby girl! I love pink stuff and girl stuff! I still have some of Tatum's stuff- what sizes would she be in this summer do you think? I am excited and praying for you to get you TA!

Barbie said...

Are you ok? I have been checking your blog daily to see if you have your TA. Either you have it and you are incredibly busy or it is not there and life is just tough right now. Either way I am praying for you.