Sunday, April 1, 2007

Easter...a week early






We decided to do the traditional Easter fun this weekend instead of next, because I have to work next weekend. So last night we went to Wal-mart and picked Taylor out a new set of wheels and a basket and goodies. This morning we had his basket sitting right outside his bedroom door with a trail of eggs leading down the hall through the kitchen and den and out the sliding glass door. This trail led him to his surprise... his own set of wheels. He loves loves loves cars, he goes around making car noises allllll the time, wants to watch the video Cars alllll the time...get my point. So we got him a truck. It's a little scary cause he doesn't really know how to drive but I'm sure he will learn very quickly. Later today the hospital where I work is having a egg hunt and visit from the Easter Bunny himself, so we are going to go to that too. Hoping for some cute pics with the Bunny!!


Today at church I almost lost it and it's one of those 'had to be there' kind of things but when Taylor sings, he doesn't really use words, at least not any you can understand but he sings very loudly. So he got his book and opened it and held it up like a song book and sang very loudly through several songs and I just got so tickled. Maybe because it was a place and time I really wasn't supposed to be laughing out loud, but I really about lost it!!


We did our first professional pictures yesterday and I am so hoping they turn out. Getting pictures made with a toddler is work!!

1 comment:

MrsHonea said...

haha, my kids used to (and sometimes still) sing LOUDLY at church! It's soo hard not to get cracked up! :p