Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My studious son and mini landscape makeover!




When we purchased our home almost 2 years ago it had been empty for atleast a year and it was in desperate need of a makeover. It took us 4 months to do the inside and basically it was like a new home inside once we were finished. Last spring we had a landscaper come to do the front of the house but not the side and back. So this spring we decided to finish what we started and we were pleasantly surprised that they came today and 5 hours later we got to see a beautiful transformation. I will put a before and after picture for your viewing pleasure. I was trying to get Taylor to smile in the "after" picture but all he wanted to do was mock me and pretend like he was taking my picture...just in case you were wondering.


Also I attached a cute picture of Taylor wearing Mr. Potato Head glasses. He is too funny. To view any picture larger just click on it.

No comments: