Monday, June 16, 2008

Excitement is in the air............

Well we had an exciting last 4 days!! Our agency called us at 7:30 am on Thursday morning and had a file of a little girl for us to review. So we decided to persue adopting her and sent in a Letter of Intent to adopt her on Friday afternoon. Maybe one day when I have time I will sit down and describe for you the stress that we went through in those two days but not today. We now wait on China to send us a PA, which is a piece of paper saying they have approved us to adopt her!! That should take 3-6 weeks. Because of privacy rules we won't share much information yet or pics on the blog until we get official word that we can, of course if you see me in person then I will definitely have her picture with me. But trust me, she's a cutie. She is 15 months old now and we hope to get to her before her second birthday in March. We showed Taylor her picture on Sunday night and told him that she would be his baby sister and he gave the picture a hug!!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear more!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!