Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bargain Days (edited)

ADORABLE DRESS $7.99 (WITH BLOOMERS AND LINED)
Old Navy, OMG Old Navy has some of the cutest girl stuff!! This is fun!

DRESS AND SHIRT $6.74 Consignment


BLUE JEAN DRESS $6.00 Consignment

THE CUTEST CAPRI'S AND SHIRT $9.96 (FOR BOTH!!) Belk


SWEETEST SHIRT $6.99 Old Navy


ANOTHER PRECIOUS SHIRT $4.88 Target


PANTS $4.50, $2.49 (YES AND THEY ARE NEW), AND $6.99 the two pants are from consignment and the ones in the middle are Old Navy


KITCHEN $15.00 yardsale

I don't know about you but I just love a bargain. I am having so much fun already shopping for lil' sis. I thought I would share some of my finds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok..where are you finding all of these bargins?? I need to do some seriuos shopping!

Barbie said...

I love all of them! What fun!! My favorite is the navy blue dress on top. Where did you find that???

Lori Lynn said...

You made some awesome finds! Shopping for a girl can be totally addicting. My latest addiction is sewing. I wish I would have started this when they were just babies, but it is still fun to make clothes for a 4 and 5 year old. I don't know how long they will want to wear "Mom's Creations"

Looking forward to seeing your girl. Song is sooooooooo sweet!

Lori W