Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I800A sent


serious about my moonpie!!


....So let the prayers begin. Since we were officially matched with lil' sis we were given 90 days to be DTC (to have all paperwork to China) and since Taylor's adoption alot has changed. So first step was to get our HS complete and then send it with our I800A application to immigration for approval. So today our I800A, along with completed HS was overnighted to immigration. The problem is I don't think we will get approved within our 90 day window. With all the changes most HS(home studies) are getting kicked back at least once and sometimes 2-3 times for corrections all of which will be done by snail mail and if we don't make it within the 90 days China has allowed then our agency will have to file for an extension which is something they have never done, since everything is all new. So I think that is why I have been reluctant to make very large and official announcements of our new daughter because I am very worried of the 'what if' China doesn't grant the extension. Of course, I think they will but it is just a terrible, yucky thought! But anyway, we are one step closer today and that always feels good.



We seriously do want the prayers to begin for our I800A application, that it is correct and our HS is correct and it will be approved as quickly as possible. We also pray for the people that are at immigration and approving our paperwork because we understand that it is a very stressful transition for them too.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I will be praying for a FAST 171H!!!!!! HE can do it!!