Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday week begins!

2 palm tree cakes with 5 little coconut cakes so the kids could each have their own
(the picture does not show just how cute they were)
Matthew 1year, Kirsten 2 years, Taylor 4 years, Olivia 8 years, and Emma 1 year
(Matthew and Kirsten are siblings and Olivia and Emma are siblings)

Hey...where did your cake go???


So here we go again with a birthday week for Taylor. Taylor has 4 cousins that have a birthday this week, so we did one big party tonight for 5 kids!!!! I am exhausted but we had a great time. We had birthday cake, pizza, and presents from 5-6pm and from 6-8pm rented the pool at our local recreation center. I think the kids all really had fun. I don't have pictures of the pool part of the party because as I was walking in my camera fell out of my pocket and yes into the pool. Luckily I was able to download the pictures from the card and in a few days we'll see if the camera is going to make it. I have it sitting over a vent.



Friday will be Taylor's actual birthday and he has another party that day at his daycare. My baby is 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Taylor!