Saturday, August 2, 2008

#100




I can't believe it is my 100th post. Well it's been a week since I dropped my camera in the pool and I think it's official, it's a goner!! You know after losing our camera in China and now ruining the next one, that's about $500 in 3 years on camera's. I think I am going to go with a cheapo on the next one. I was really wanting to step up to the Rebel, that everyone loves, but I don't know if I can do it. I am not having the best luck!!

So yesterday was Taylor's actual birthday and we made him a cake to take to daycare. We just did the creme cheese icing (yummy!) and then we crushed up some oreos and on top we placed a couple of small dump trucks and a digger and some construction signs and then made it like they were loading 'dirt' and had little mounds of 'dirt'. Taylor loved it and he was able to help and he just stared at it and stared at it. I had to use my 35mm camera with film...yuck!! So who knows when I will get them developed.

Today we have 2 birthday parties and a dinner with family. Tomorrow we get to go and meet Katie and Lee as they are driving through to Mississippi. Lee was Taylor's foster brother and they are also waiting on a baby sister. Since we are seeing each other in person we will finally get to show off our future daughters to each other. I am so excited! Also, I had ordered baby sis' bedding from e-bay and it came in today. It's even prettier than I expected. And now we get to paint part of her room pink.

Planning for a girl is so much fun for a momma!!

No comments: