Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update on baby sis...well not really

There is really nothing new to share but I did realize that I haven't shared what I do know. Initially we had hoped to go between December and March but realistically it will be March or May. My sister and her family are going with us and so we will go on Spring Break or at the end of the school year.

We also know that immigration has had our paperwork for one month and haven't assigned it for anyone to work on it yet. Honestly though that was expected since they are going through a lot of changes. So that's all we know. I really just have to separate myself from the part I can't control and it really doesn't bother me... at this point. When something is within my control then I am a crazy women to try to get it done and am very demanding, just ask our social worker :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have so much more grace and patience than I do. I have been like a crazy woman this year.. (well ok..for the past 2) How do you do it??

Charlotte said...

It will be here before you know it, lol, says the woman not waiting to go to China ! Though I do have three families I know that just hit the 2 year wait mark for nsn child ! Yikes !

I need to see pics of this sister ! I bet she is darn cute !

Charlotte and crew