Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another August baby...


James had his 36th birthday today. Taylor was so excited about the cake (he may have thought it was for him again). When we had cleared the dinner plates and called him to come get cake he squealed and started screaming for his cousin Trey to come (they were playing in the living room). Taylor then gets in James lap and blows out the candles like 3 times before I could get him to stop so I could take a picture and as soon as we snapped the picture the candles were blown out again.
We had a great weekend. Friday night we went to the county fair and I was so mad because I forgot my camera. Taylor got to ride the 'old timey' cars twice, the merry go round, and a real pony. He is always so scared of Traci and Bill's horses but he got up his nerve and enjoyed riding the ponies. He also got to watch some motor cross racing and just kept saying "I wanna wide, I wanna wide". He was definitely over stimulated by the time we left he was just looking around everywhere saying "I want that, I want that, I want that". He just wanted it all....and who could blame him.

No comments: