Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another masterpiece...



New p.j.'s from Paw Paw and Grandma
playing with the Walls'
Playing with my cousin Trey


Yes, I did it again, hehe!! I made a cake for Taylor's daycare birthday party last Friday. This one was much easier and Taylor once again enjoyed blowing out the candles. Although we went to the birthday party at daycare we only stayed maybe an hour. Yesterday was his first full day back and he started crying as soon as James started heading in that direction. He doesn't cry long and I know he has fun with the other children while he is there, but poor James. I have gotten really lucky because I don't have to take him to daycare or pick up. He only goes on my work days and my work day begins and ends tooooo early and too late to allow me to take him. Lucky me!!


Taylor was finally released from the surgeon yesterday and they all just oohed and awed over Taylor and how well he has done!! She said we could treat him like a normal kid now and he can have his riding toys back. The funny thing is, he has never missed them or asked for them. But I know he will like having them again. We will meet with Taylor cardiologist in 2 weeks who will tell us how often we will have to do follow ups as he grows. Maybe it will only be once yearly!! That would be nice.

No comments: