Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We've been tagged...

We have been tagged by a friend of ours April who adopted a cute little guy, Aiden from the same orphanage as Taylor. Their blog is www.journey2aiden.blogspot.com. She is much more computer savy and blogger savy than me and I think she has much more blogger friends than me but I will give it a try... with a couple of twists.

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had. 2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts. 3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read you blog.

O.K. my middle name is Michelle and that's tooooo many letters so I will go with Rose which is what a neighbor of ours (when I was 6) used to call me "Jennifer Rose".... I kinda liked it!

R-Respiratory, I am a Respiratory Therapist, I enjoy what I do and best of all I only work 3 days per week. I always thought I would want to be a SAHM until I became I mother and then I figured out that I am a better person and better mother to have that time at work.

O-Oh so in love with my husband and my son!! James and Taylor are everything to me and I love them oh so much!! Our life is full of love and laughter and becoming parents has just been the best thing ever!!

S-Silly, we love being silly, and we constantly pick and Taylor has a sense of humor that fits right in.

E-Eat, our favorite past time is eating!! We love to eat good food and our favorite food is Japanese and sushi. Of course, Italian ranks up there too. And yes, good ole country cookin' you just can't beat it. Yeah...we just really like food!

I don't have a lot of people that I know that blog, so tagging someone else is going to be difficult. This will be my homework. To be continued........

No comments: