Tuesday, December 30, 2008

....And Now Pictures Too!!!

A video and now pictures too!!!! How excited to get these little glimpses of Rachel Lian. I had kind of gotten into a numbness with the adoption stuff in the last 4-6 weeks and was handling the wait so well (Christmas and a 4 year old have kept me busy) and then you see these pictures and man does it make your heart ache......but it's a good ache.....it aches with love for a little girl I've never even met or held but just like my new necklace says (Thanks Santa!:)) Not under my heart but in it.....she has grown. I just love the first picture.....aren't they precious....and Rachel is on the right.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I just love the video! She is so very active! I wonder what size she is under all of those clothes? Ha! She is just adorable and we can't wait to see her!

Char said...

Oh sweet babies! :)