Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Away in a Manger

Taylor is really tore up about Christmas this year. He is sooooo excited. Everyday he asks several times about when is Santa coming and when I get frustrated and say "Taylor you are just going to have to wait" he says, "I can't wait!!!!". We haven't put any of his gifts from mom and dad under the tree yet because I really don't think he could take it. It's really fun to see all his excitement.
The year we brought Taylor home my sister and her family got him this nativity set. You have to order it from FP but it is so cute and he just plays with it and if you push the angel down on top it plays 'Away in a Manger'.





1 comment:

MrsHonea said...

Christmas is such an exciting time! Taylor is so funny. :)

I love the FP nativity- that's awesome!