Tuesday, December 30, 2008

VIDEO OF RACHEL LIAN!!!!!!!

I got a AWESOME surprise today. A family that recently got their little girl from China emailed me with some footage of Rachel. They had received a CD from the orphanage and this was on there. Rachel is on the right. Click on this link to see Rachel playing with little Liana. She is funny, she is kind of in control of the toy and then when they put that little hat on Liana she gets their attention by banging the two toys together and I wish I knew what the nannies were saying after that because they kind of mock her afterwords and then laughed....then when she thinks Liana is going to reach for a toy she has, she puts it in between her legs....like don't take my toy. I know, I know I have obviously already watched it tooo much and I am analyzing every little move.......I can't help it:))

http://i433.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/Indigoraven74/LianaandRachel.flv

(I changed the link so you don't have to worry with pausing the play list)

Isn't she precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for March, Praying for March, Praying for March!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog via WCC Yahoo group...Congratulations on your LOA and this video. How funny your DD is! She is basically in a split...gymnastics, maybe? And it looks like she was insulted that she did not get a hat! She sure does speak her mind...quite the leader =0)

I read about your post regarding your brother in law. I am so sorry for your loss. What beautiful nieces you have...Life is full of beauty but unfortunately loss. We all need to appreciate what we have more often.

Thanks for sharing...
Erin
Waiting for LOA for Maia (bday 03/20/07)
also in Jiangsu