Saturday, December 20, 2008

a picture of a picture



Our Christmas pictures this year. The top was done at our fundraiser dinner, which I loved and we used for our Christmas cards this year and below is the most adorable Santa picture. I just loved it!! Taylor actually took a toy catalog with him and wouldn't do otherwise cause he said "I show him, I show him". Martene Hatfield did both pictures and we just love using her. The next time we do pictures baby sister should be home :))


These pictures we did when Taylor turned 4. We wanted indoor studio pictures and we love them. I don't have a scanner but I never thought about taking a picture of a picture until Shelli mentioned it the other day....so now I can share some of our other photos :)) Thanks Shelli!


3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

That picture with Santa is just toooooo precious! One of the best I've ever seen.

Merry Christmas!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Love them!!

MrsHonea said...

oh wow, these are all amazing!!