Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Intruducing 'lil sis'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Lian Youyi Hewgley



We are officially DTC (dossier to China) today, one week earlier than expected!!! As soon as I found out I got online and ordered a care package for lil miss. We used http://ladybugsnlove.com/index.php for this service. They will ask for pictures for us but we are not guaranteed to get any, so we will pray that we are given the gift of a glimpse at our baby girl. She was 10-12 months old in the photos above and she is almost 19 months old today. If we don't get any updated photos before we travel we won't even be able to recognize her!! Either way, we now know what is at the other end of this paper chase and it will all be OK!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer! She is so very beautiful!!! I hope that you get some updated pictures. Hefei really spoiled us, huh?

Lori Lynn said...

I remember being so desperate for updated pictures while we were waiting for Pearl.

She is adorable! I cannot wait to see and read more.

Lori

Sabrina said...

She is so beautiful! I know you guys are so happy!! I can't wait to follow your blog while you are in China again.

Barbie said...

Oh Jennifer she is beautiful!! She looks so healthy too. I hope you get some updated pics. They are always so fun.

Tracy said...

She is beautiful!!!

So glad I get to follow along.

Tracy

MrsHonea said...

So glad to see things are moving along swiftly (well, as swiftly as possible with adoptions). Loved her pictures. She is a cutie! Hope you guys get more soon. :)

Charlotte said...

She is so cute ! Love the cheeks ! And the name, my younges is a Rachael !

Charlotte and crew