Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

We spent all morning painting and working on Taylor's new room, we still have another coat of paint but hope to get it looking more like a room later in the week. Once I get him moved over then I get to start painting with pink!! I have collected things here and there for lil sis and I cannot wait to start putting it all together.

This evening we went to the Pumpkin Farm and Taylor really enjoyed himself. He got to pick out a pumpkin this year and we carved it once we got home.





He found 'the one' and then got to go on a little train ride.



We have a runner folks











1 comment:

Tracy said...

I saw an old post you put on a CP yahoo board. We are in your shoes right now. Trying to decide wether or not to accept a referral of a child at risk for CP. The board is rather slow so I would love to talk with you if you are up to it.
promised.son at gmail.com
Tracy