Thursday, October 30, 2008

One track mind

So as you know 2 weeks ago we were DTC and 2 weeks ago I ordered a care package for Rachel Lian and then 1.5 weeks ago I was contacted by email by the person in China who fills your order that the package was put together and being sent. As you my also remember I requested for them to ask for pictures. So over the weekend I couldn't stand it anymore and emailed her and just asked for an update and I was told that the orphanage said they would take some pictures for us :))) with Rachel and her cake/care package. So now I continue to check my email obsessively and when I am not home I wish I were at home so I could check it and when I wake up in the morning it's the first thing I go do....OK maybe the second. Then before I go to bed I check one more time. Can anyone relate??

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

Oh.....I can sooo remember waiting on edge for updated pictures of Pearl during our wait. We too, sent a camera, cake and gifts for her birthday. And we did get update pictures. It was such a relief.

Hope you can share when you get them.

Lori W