Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday with friends

Taylor and one of his buddies and his class and teachers below.


Iwas mad that I messed up this shot, it would've been a great picture.



Another buddy, seems like his best buddies are girls!!





Wow-we have had one of those weekends with lots of activity. Yesterday was just non-stop house stuff and then in the afternoon we went to a Halloween party and Taylor got to dress up. It was alot of fun...but I did forget my camera. Friends of ours do this party every year and it is very kid friendly which I love and we had a great time. They had a pinata, pin the mouth on the Jack-O-Lantern and a mummy race. Then we ended the night with a hay ride. They also had a big fire and we roasted hot dogs.


Today was a trip back to the pumpkin farm, but today we met all of Taylor's daycare buddies and their parents. Since I never get to meet children or parents since I don't drop off or pick Taylor up this was good for me. After the pumpkin farm we went back to the daycare for another weenie roast and we made smores over the fire. We have never made those and they were yummy!!


I love my weekends off with my guys!!

No comments: