Monday, November 10, 2008

...just a little taste

Have I mentioned that I have been hoping and praying for updated pictures of Miss Rachel Lian since the 15th of October which is when we ordered her care package. I mean alot of people who have gotten updated pictures through sending a care package have gotten them in like a week, maybe 10-14 days. So we are at day 26 and I would really hate for someone to total up how many times I have checked my email in those 26 days. So anyway, the director of her SWI is back and so Angela called and they have take pictures and are supposed to email them to Angela who will then forward them to me today, which for China their day will be while we are sleeping so I am hoping and praying I will wake up to pictures of my baby girl.

While on the phone I told Angela that if they seemed receptive then she could ask is she walking, talking and what name do they call her.

Here is their reply........

She is not walking yet. She can crawl very fast. She can stand up and sit down by holding onto handrail. She can move steps if someone hold her hands and pull her. They call her You Yi. She is not talking yet. She burbles "Ma Ma".

Oh my heart aches to have her in my arms..........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. she sounds perfect Jennifer! Hope you wake up to those new photos. Hefei kinda spoiled us, huh?

Mom Of Many said...

Jennifer,
Thank you for stopping by A Place Called Simplicity.

Your little guy is abosolutely adorable....Infact tonight at dinner I said, "Isaiah if I could find 20 sweet little boys in Ch*na as precious as you, I would head there this second and bring them all home to mommy."

He wrinkled up his nose and said, "That would be weird." Made us really laugh.

Dw is having a oxymetry test done in the night, with NO oxygen. He had an oxymetry test night before last (w/oxygen) and he had some occurances where his heart rate dipped to below 50 bpm and his oxygen was (remember this is on oxygen)...to 84.

Our friend Sarah, who has prompted the tests wonders if he has sleep apnea.

Anyway thank you for your concern!! Any thoughts on your end?

Love, Linn