Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New PICTURES...yeah!

Yeah!! I woke up this morning to find new pictures of Miss Rachel Lian!!!!!!!!!! I am just going to post them all so other families waiting on children from her same orphanage can see. Above is the care package that was sent, a bear, album, camera, letter and of course you'll see in the other pictures a cake!! They actually ended up getting her a birthday cake even though it's not her birthday, but that's OK. The cake says Happy Birthday Lian You Yi.
Remember you can click on any picture to see it BIGGER!!



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer! She is so beautiful! I know your heart is full this morning! And is it just me, or is that cake HUGE??

Barbie said...

How precious!! She seems to be enjoying that cake even though it is not really her birthday. lol!! What a blessing to find all of these pics in the morning.

Lori Lynn said...

These are great pictures! I am getting teary-eyed just looking at them. I think she looks a lot like her big brother.

You must be on could 9 today!

Lori W

Sabrina said...

Oh my gosh!!! She has grown so much! Zoey and I think she looks like Taylor!! I'm so glad they sent you so many pictures. The nannies look like they are really taking good care of her!! Precious, just precious!

MrsHonea said...

You Li is very beautiful and I'm glad you finally got pictures! The cake is huge, but really pretty!

Charlotte said...

She is absolutely gorgeous ! Thay all look so mesmorized !

I can't wait til you get your Rachel, I know mine is pretty darn special to me !

Charlotte and crew

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish my birthday cake was as big as I am!!! She is so precious, and you are so blessed!