Thursday, March 5, 2009

double duty

We are definitely on the count down. Today is the 5th and we leave on the 13th. Our flight is at 6am and we live 1.5 hours from the airport, so my very kind brother in law is coming over at about 2am to take us to the airport, and then he has to drive back home by himself. Just one more thing for me to worry about between now and then. I am really trying to just turn it over but I am already having real anxiety. I am not a person who has anxiety.....but I found out with Taylor's adoption that I could be. The night before we left for him I thought I was going to lose my mind and then again the night before we got him. Now the day of, I was fine, but when I got to lay down and go to sleep....... So just praying again that I can allow myself to just let Him be in control and let Him take all this anxiety away.

I guess we are going to do a second journal of our travel over at journeytome.com. That is where we journaled for Taylor and what I like about it is, #1 it's free like blogging, but also at the end of the 'journey' you can buy a CD copy of your journal. So I want Rachel to have that CD one day, so I will do some posting over there too.

It is www.journeytome.com, then go to adoption stories, then Rachel Lian.

No comments: