Tuesday, March 10, 2009



With all that has been going on I forgot to post any snow pics so here are a couple. Taylor was so excited about the snow!!
Today started with Miss Rachel's room looking like this......and the bad thing is this was only her stuff and most of Taylor's laying there, none of mine or James'. I literally worked all day on pulling out things we need, packing, weighing, repacking, and packing some more. I worked probably 9 hours on packing. Unbelievable!!




Taylor was just making sure I did everything right!!
You can't see it all here, but in the end it looks like we'll have 3 checked bags, 2 carry-ons, 2 backpacks, 1 rather large stroller, and me, James, and Taylor. I am not so worried about the airports seeing we are checking 3 bags, but I am not so sure how we will manage a train and train station in China. It's not going to be pretty!!





2 comments:

Lynne said...

Jennifer,
Thanks so much for leaving your comment on my blog! I am so happy to meet you... I love to follow adoption stories! What fun to see your Rachel's beautiful bedroom, and all the packing and repacking you are doing for your trip. Brings back many memories! I'll be checking in to see those Gotcha Day pictures!! Much love, Lynne

Lori Lynn said...

I am sooooooooooo excited for you. I cannot wait to see your little Rachel Lian coming home!

You will have the perfect little family, well, as perfect as one can expect in a real world!

Lori