Monday, March 16, 2009

Nanjing Day 1 Continued


We finally found Taylor a place to play. There is a grocery store that has the cutest play area and we have now been twice.


Yesterday when I wrote that the boys were napping while I was posting....welllll....after I posted I layed down too, so they laid down at about 1:30 and then me around 3:30 and we all woke up at 7:00pm. This time change will get you!! So we had to make ourselves get up and go out for awhile so we wouldn't wake up during the middle of the night again. So as you can see from above we found a cool play area and then we went on a little boat cruise as seen in these two pics. It was a boat of about 12-15 people and I had a couple people sneaking my picture at first and then they wanted pictures made with me and then they started taking pictures of all of us. In a sea of black heads of hair, I guess blonde hair is a rare thing to see. Kind of weird for me though!!

1 comment:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

I got a little laugh thinking about people wanting to take a picture with a blonde! hopefully, ya'll are getting some rest!