Sunday, March 22, 2009

GZ day 3 part 2


The kids are still asleep and I just got back from shopping!! Starting in left upper corner, I got a tea set which is sitting on top of a box that is a really nice Mahjong set but it was taped up, a toy drum with a pig on it (Rachel was born in the year of the pig), 2 cloisinine ?sp ornaments, a handpainted fan, postcard set, book, jade (green) little pig, pink lion (dances on strings), butterfly kite, traditional Chinese outfit for Rachel, the meimei and gege shirts are for Taylor and Rachel (lil sister and big brother) and a little tamberine. The mahjong set was my most expensive purchase at 120 yuan. My total was 530 yuan which equals about $80. We want Rachel to have some things from China and I hope as she gets older she will enjoy them. I will try to post a video of Rachel (we are still using her Chinese name You Yi pronounced YoYi) saying TayTay. Also, stay tuned for part 3 for the day as I will try to post a picture of her in her cute new outfit.

1 comment:

MrsHonea said...

Oh wow! I love all the little gifts you got. I know Rachel will be very appreciative one day that you thought to do this.