Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is this my mommy?

Taylor does the cutest thing when I call, to home, from work, he will say "hello" and then I will say "hi Taylor" and he says, "is this my mommy?" and I say "yes it is" and then he'll say "hi mommy". It's so cute and he asks every time, "is this my mommy?".

On a different note, I just re-read my last post and it really sounded like I was struggling and I guess I was having anxiety, but it has really passed.....for now. I really have to continue to pray and turn it over but it is working!!

I have one more workday, tomorrow, then I am officially off. So I will have 3 full days to pack and finish up all the stuff I need to finish.

One week from tomorrow (Monday) and Miss Rachel will be with us!!!!! We are officially on the countdown!

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

I cannot wait to follow along. Thanks for posting the link. Good luck and best wishes for a smooth and speedy transition.

Lori W

MrsHonea said...

Taylor's phone etiquette is super sweet!

2China4Ayla said...

Can't wait to see Rachel with her forever family.